Gentle, non-invasive, drug-free approaches
Thank you for visiting Wellington Learning Solutions. We are proud providers of the Davis™ correction programmes for learning difficulties.
People of all ages from 5 to 95 years can benefit from these programmes, which have been used worldwide for over 30 years. Let us show you how you can keep the good parts and lose the bad bits of your learning disability.
Find out more by exploring our websites or contacting Margot Young for a free initial consultation to see how we can help you.
Wellington Learning Solutions
1. Personal experience of dyslexia and related conditions: Margot is dyslexic and dyspraxic, married to a dyslexic and has two teenage sons, both of whom are dyslexic and one is also dyspraxic.
2. Proven programme: The Davis Dyslexia Correction programme is the most widely used dyslexia correction programme in the world. It has been delivered to thousands of people in over 40 countries around the world with a 97% success rate since its inception 30 years ago.
3. Experienced Davis Facilitator: Margot has been providing programmes since 2007 to people from all walks of life, aged from 5 to 58 years old.
4. One week intensive programme: The 30-hour one-on-one Davis programme is provided over a 5-day week which returns you to your normal school or work environment with a minimum disruption but with new skills and confidence to enable you to perform better.
5. Ongoing support: Up to three 1-2 hour follow-up reviews are included and you have access to unlimited email and telephone support. If required Margot will also visit schools to help them support the dyslexic student in the classroom.
6. Relaxed, comfortable and professional environment: Margot’s spacious home office is dedicated to her business and has a pleasant garden outlook.
I could hardly read at all before I started the programme. For the first time, I finished a book without getting frustrated or angry.
I pinched a book from primary school because I wanted to read it and now over 30 years later I can read it. I can read the texts my girlfriend sends me too.
I am more mellow now and starting to be me again. I’ve found myself!
This course works – better than anything else I’ve tried.Dave
Before I did the programme I was getting “Not Achieved” for my NCEA level 1 papers. I knew I could do better and have since met my goal of getting “Merit” for them. I have since passed Level 2&3 NCEA. Thank you, Margot.
I could not believe the change in the work Chris submitted after the programme so I had his paper marked by another teacher. He had improved from “Not Achieved” to nearly “Merit”. His confidence markedly improved and he was quietly shining. Mrs P, TeacherChris
I’ve gotten a lot better with everything — Science, topics and staying on task.
He doesn’t need medication anymore. It’s great to see his personality back. Harry’s Mum
The change in this boy is huge. Before medication he was very difficult to manage and while medication worked for a while his personality disappeared. It’s great to see the old Harry back but without the behavioural problems. He is staying on task a lot better. Penny, SPELD tutorHarry
Licensed and certified
by Davis Dyslexia
Professional services described as Davis™, Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery™, Davis Orientation Counselling™, Davis Math Mastery™, Davis Attention Mastery™, Dyslexia the Gift™ and Gift of Dyslexia™ may only be provided by persons who are employed by a licensed Davis Specialist, or who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner. For more information go to Davis Autism International.